Join me for an incredibly fun and uplifting sewing weekend in Wellington, New Zealand!
The focus of the weekend will be on sewing and fitting a shirt or shirtdress from Cashmerette Patterns: choose from the Harrison Shirt, Harrison Shirtdress, or Lenox Shirtdress. Come with your pattern pieces already cut out, and over the weekend I'll give you personalized advice on getting a fantastic professional finish, and how to fit as you go. I'll also be in touch before the retreat to give you a personal sizing consultation!
(Note: the format of this retreat is a little different to our Australia retreats because the studio space is smaller.)
Price (shown in $USD) includes:
- 2 days of workshop teaching (10 – 5pm, with an hour for lunch) with me (Jenny Rushmore!) and my assistant.
- All the sewing tools you’ll need to make your garment. You can bring your own sewing machine, or use one provided by the studio - we will contact you before the retreat to confirm which option you choose.
- You'll also be provided with a shirtmaking supplies list to purchase directly from our hosts, Made Marion Craft.
- A free Cashmerette Pattern of your choice, that you can order any time (includes postage to NZ).
Date, Time and Location
- Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th February 2018, from 10 - 5pm.
- We will be hosted at Made Marion Craft
, located at 1/100 Tory St, Te Aro, Wellington, NZ.
- The retreat is aimed at advanced beginner or intermediate level sewists. It’s ok if you’ve sewn other garments but not a shirt before!
- You should fit into the sizing range of Cashmerette Patterns: size 12 – 28, cup sizes C – H (see the sizing chart here
). If you’re between sizes, that’s no problem, but we won’t be able to grade patterns up or down for you.
What should I bring?
- We’ll email you all the details for what to bring and prepare before the retreat.
What else should I know?
- Please read our policies
before signing up. By signing up you agree to the policies and terms and conditions.
- As there are a limited number of places available, we will be creating a waiting list for those who don't secure a place. We do not guarantee that being on the waiting list will mean you will be able to get a place, but we will contact the waiting list in the order of sign-up if a space becomes available. To be added to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.